- Accreditation and Licensing
- Contact Us
- Customer Care
- Diagnostic Test
- Fighting Breast Cancer
- How to Order
- Lab News
- Making responsible precision medicine possible
- Site Map
- What We Do
- Who We Are
Posts by category
- Category: Company News
- Category: Uncategorized
- What kind of payments do you accept?
- My Physician asked me to complete an 'Advanced Beneficiary Notice of Non-coverage' (ABN). Why is this necessary?
- All Insurance (including Medicare Part B)
- The insurance company provided an Explanation of Benefits (EOB). Does it require further action?
- My EOB says that med fusion is out of network. Does this change the portion of the bill that I will be financially responsible?
- I have insurance, so why did I receive a bill from med fusion?
- I have a secondary, or supplemental, insurance policy. How does that affect me?
- My insurance company denied coverage. What should I do?
- Why did it take so long to get my first bill?
- Do you offer financial assistance?
- No Insurance or Self-Pay